To be free of you
Monday 3 December 2012 @ 04:48 | 0 comments


I can't quite remember your face anymore. But the mention of your name would still conjure up a feeling I can't quite express.To be honest, I did once think that you could be the one. But you certainly didn't mean it when you said you loved me. 

Frankly, I don't feel for you anymore. I don't love you. I've moved on and am happy with my man. Yet, I still need an outlet to let my feelings go. I need to tell the world what I could not do anywhere else. I need to let go of a secret that has tied me to you. I don't need sympathy, I just don't want to keep quiet anymore. I want to be free of this burden. I want to be free of you. 

Now, I'm happy with my man. He loves me just the way I am. His name is Haikal Jalil. He makes me believe that love is not a broken-heart thingy. He cares about me. He's there when I need him the most, well not like you. I saw your tweets and bio on Twitter. Seems like you had your new gf. Congratulations then. I hope you guys will be together till the end of time (: I'm happy for you too. 

Muhammad Haikal bin Jalil ♥
"I love him forever "