ILoveYou
Sunday 16 December 2012 @ 17:56 | 0 comments


I like your smile. I like your vibe. I like your style. But, that't not why I love you. And I, I like the way, you're such a star. But, that's not why I love you. Do you feel me? Do you feel what I feel too. Do you need me? You're so beautiful. But that's not why I love you. I'm not sure you know. That the reason I love you, is you being You.

Just you.

Yes, the reason I love you is all that we've been through and that's why I love you. I like the way, you misbehaved. But that's not why I love you. And how you keep your cool when I am complicated. But that's not why I love you.

I like the way you stare at me. I like the way you get your hair in the place. I like the way you sit down. I like the way you making me stare. I like all the things that you do. Your eyes is the most beautiful. Your nose is the well-formed. Gahhh, I like the everything that yours.



Muhammad Haikal bin Jalil ♥
"I love him forever "