Needed me
Friday 21 December 2012 @ 03:50 | 0 comments


I cried a tear, you wiped it dry. I was confused, you cleared my mind. I sold my soul, you bought it back for me. And held me up and gave me dignity. Somehow you needed me. You gave me strength to stand alone again.

To face the world out on my own again. You needed me. And I can't believe it's you. I can't believe it's true. I needed you and you were there. And I'll never leave, why should I leave? I'd be a fool. Cause I finally found someone who really cares.

You held my hand when it was cold. When I was lost, you took me home. You gave me hope when I was at the end. And turned back my lies to truth again. You trying to find time for me. Just for me.. I appreciate it a lot.

You're mine forever.

Muhammad Haikal bin Jalil ♥
"I love him forever "